Insolvency Services Group’s (ISG) work begins with identifying the options for a company in financial distress or transition – after considering the view point of the debtor company, the secured lender, a potential buyer of assets and general unsecured creditors. ISG then recommends and implements the best solution for resolving the financial condition of the distressed or transitioning company – attempting to sell its assets as a going concern.
ISG’s tools and solutions are outlined below:
- Assignment for Benefit of Creditors
- State/Federal Receiverships
- Plan Trustee in Chapter 11
- Administrative Compliance
- Liquidation/Disbursing Agents